At Our Couch

Friday, June 03, 2005

Lull

I've found it difficult lately to get going. To do projects. Freelance work. I'm constantly fighting a pile of "cool" freelance work, but am less and less inspired to get to work on stuff when I get home from eight hours of a day job. I'm not sure what's going on, but I hope I snap out of it soon.

Been real busy lately. Too busy to watch many movies. Did get to see The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. Not Terry Gilliam's best work, but it wasn't a stinker either. I'll take Time Bandits or 12 Monkeys over it any day.

Jaime came home early today to meet Big John. He fixes appliances, and that's wonderful because our washing machine was broken. He repaired that, and showed Jaime what was wrong with our air conditioner. She had that all fixed by the time I got home. Whole schmear was $130, and we don't have to go to the 'washateria' any more.

Hot. Tired. Tomorrow's a new day. Maybe I'll do some work then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home